Pages

Thursday 14 June 2018

matariki writing

On Friday the whole school were in activities teams they had to pick an group the groups were art and crafts movie making cooking an sport. I got picked in art and crafts my group teacher was Mr voct he was funny and cool we made poi. We were split into teams i was by myself. I made two different kinds of poi i made one that was red and i made the other one thats was black and red. I had fun when we finish making our poi we got to make anything i made a bracelet out of wool and cotton i plated the wool in fours and stick the wool on it it was the funniest day ever. At 2:20 the whole school had to go to the hall and show there work and talk about it. My favorite part was when the little kids made stars and glitter shakers then the bell rang and i went home… THE END




1 comment: